Hier siehst du die Deutsche Flagge,die alte aber sehr bekannte Trabi und ein Stück der Berliner Mauer
HOW TO LEARN VOCABULARY
1.traditional method •
2. Folding method!
Fold a piece of paper in half lengthways. Write 7 words in first column and Englisch meanings in second. Use book to make sure you are writing correct spellings in French/ German. Fold over first column so only English meanings are visible. Write in the French/ German words as best you can from memory in column 3 .
OPEN UP AND CHECK YOUR ANSWERS!
Now fold over columns 1 and 2 to practise English meanings in column 4.
CHECK YOUR ANSWERS.
And so on.....
The sheet is also proof that you have done your learning homework .
3. THE PYRAMID METHOD
• Write the word out at top of piece of paper
• Underneath write the word out again ,adding a letter each time
• Then test yourself
You should also note that it's correct if you can spell it correctly reading down the slope !
Other Ideas 4. Remember to colour code masculine, feminine ( and neuter for German ) words .
5. Get someone to test you, they don't need to know language ,you give them the list and you spell out the words.
6. Use post- it's around your room and or kitchen , wherever allowed.
7. Create a learning corner on your bedroom for notice board with post-its, images ,posters ,whatever visuals help you to remember
8. On Notablity use the record facility either to listen to what we've recorded in class or make a new recording of your learning( this can be deleted with a click)
9. Use Quizlet to create and it generates learning exercises with these lists, also quality of Quizlet recording is pretty good to hear pronunciation.
10. Use Gflash App to create flashcards, it also generates games to learn these words.
11. iBook Creator ,lovely App to bring alive written work !
12.Mindomo to create Mindmaps